Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You are not going to believe this..............

We lost our electricity AGAIN yesterday morning. Seems that there were some high winds early yesterday and you guessed it---WE LOST POWER! Oh sorry, I didn't mean to yell. This is almost getting funny, but it's NOT!

I know some of you are waiting for some stamping pics and that is really what I want to share, not all my troubles. As they say, this too shall pass. These are the cards that were made at my World Card Making Day classes. If you didn't attend, I hope you feel bad now. Just kidding, but I do think the cards were pretty good and those that did attend seemed to like them.
Autumn Harvest, Haiku DSP, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Tango Tangerine, Very Vanilla, Large Scallop Big Shot Die
I cased this card from NJ Stamper over on SCS. I just loved the idea of staggering the Top Note Die. I did change mine up a little, but I always like to give credit where credit is due. Thanks NJ Stamper.
Season of Friendship, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Top Note Big Shot Die

Curley Label, Riding Hood Red Cardstock, DSP and ribbon, Top Note Big Shot Die
Snow Burst, Heard from the Heart, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue Cardstock and Ink, Kiwi Kiss Ink, Whisper White Cardstock, Little Felt Flurries and Rhinestone Brads

Scandinavian Season, Bella Rose DSP, Whisper White, Filigree Designer Brads, Pretties Kit, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Pink Pirouette Ink Refills and Aqua Painters, White Satin Ribbon
I hope you enjoyed these cards and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Oh, and it is ok to leave a comment or two. I know I get lots of hits here, but not too many comments.
Thanks for stopping by!
Renee

3 comments:

Shanan said...

I really like your pumpkin card. The many layers make it look very nice.

Are you prepping for a holiday OH or something? You have many holiday cards to display.

WandaG_CT said...

I love all your cards, yes wish I could have attended your class but the commute from CT to MI was just to much for me! lol
Sorry about your power, what an inconvience it can be, we just are so dependent on electricity. Lived on the FL Gulf Coast for 25 years so know about it first hand!

Anonymous said...

Great cards. I still have the pumpkin set and can't wait to pull it out this year. Keep up the great work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails