Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cabin Fever Anyone?

Do you get cabin fever? I think I do. We got about 8 inches of snow here last night and it's snowing again right now. We didn't have church either today. Something about a water pump not working and the church being too cold. So today just has been a weird sort of day. Frank and I slept in which is really unusual and then I made a late brunch for us. Sausage gravy and biscuits. Yum! It's our girls fav, but too bad for them they weren't here due to staying the night in Saginaw. I was glad they did since the roads were not good. Then this afternoon I made homemade bread and chili for supper. Can you believe it? I actually cooked two good meals in one day. Frank is wondering where his wife is. *grin*

Now onto what else I did. I made this little box to hold a test tube. A fellow demonstrator did a bulk buy on these, but you can find them at craft stores I've been told.
I made my own pattern since these seem to be a little different size tube than some others have made. Hopefully you can tell what I did, if not feel free to contact me.


Ok, I've got to go check my bread. Have a good evening.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails