Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love You Much

Good afternoon! Guess what I have to share today? Yes, a new stamping project.

I had discovered this cute basket idea using the Sizzix petal envelope die and believe it or not I actually already had this die from way back when I had the old red sizzix machine. I had to make one quick and this is what I came up with. I know I can make a much better one, so stay tuned. I used the new set Love You Much that is on special through the end of the month. This set will be available in the new catalog that will be debuting on January 19, but not at this great bundle price. So order now and save 20%. See the full details HERE about the stamp set, designer paper and special punch.

Well before I close I wanted to let you all know that my cases of catalogs should be delivered tomorrow if all goes well with UPS. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. I can't wait to see it. How about you? If you haven't already contacted me about getting a catalog please do so.

Have a great day!
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

Na, when you get the chance checkout my blog... I have something for you.

Kim said...

I GOT MY CATTIES! Thank you Renee for being accomodating when it comes to getting my catties to me.

Love the project. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails