Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's a Colorful Day!

What do I mean by the title? Well my girls and I are going to be leaving shortly to make the finalization's on our paint colors for the house. That means drywall is up and things are moving along a little faster now. The kitchen cabinets are here as is the flooring for the kitchen, dining room, bathroom and entryway. I'm getting excited and so looking forward to the day we get to move back home. It's been 4 1/2 months now and it will probably be another month, but the Lord has taught us so much and He has truly blessed us beyond measure. I've always said that when the Lord takes something good away from you He has something even better in store, but now I truly can say I'm living that. We are going to have a nicer house than we had before and the costly repairs that come with a house as old as ours (over 100 yrs.) were sure to be right around the corner, but the Lord has met that need and our house should take us well into our old age. Not necessarily the way that I would have planned for, but I know that God always knows what's best and has our best interest at heart even when it doesn't fell like it. I am so thankful for His goodness and love.

Speaking of thankful. We are thankful that Frank was able to return to work this past Monday and is feeling and doing fine. The doctor truly felt that the iodine radiation treatment would take care of the small spot of cancer in his neck area that was left.


And last, but not least I have a couple of cards I made last week while we were in Detroit during Frank's treatments. These are made using the new hostess set The More the Merrier. All items used are Stampin'Up! of course. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.



Like to earn this great set which is on page 17 of the New 2009/2010 Idea Book and Catalog? Contact me and we'll set a date for your workshop. Fall is a great time for a workshop.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love the cards, but even more importantly so happy to hear everything is moving in the right direction. I have been "following" your story from the beginning and keeping you in my prayers.

Wishing you a wonderful day!
Jenn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails