Saturday, September 12, 2009

Postie Note Tutorial

I promised to be back today with this mini tutorial and here I am. I know a lot of you may think this is so remedial, but since I feel like I'm trying to get my business back on track, why not start out at the beginning with the basics. I made postie note covers when I first started over 9 yrs. ago. Of course they've come a long way. We now can find cool posties and we have so many more punches and embellishments than we had back then. So I'm calling this an updated postie note idea. *wink* I really hope you like it. So try it and go back to the basics.
I did my score lines at these measurements because I used about 1/4 of the pad of notes. It was a rather think pad to begin with. You could just adjust these to however many notes you were using.
Here are all the pieces I used.
And the finished project.
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs!
Renee

1 comment:

Renee said...

Super cute! Love your colors :)

Renee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails