Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Pretty Laptop


Don't you just love my laptop? I did this using Stampin'Up!'s Definitely Decorative Decor Elements. This is the Upsy Daisies. I used the Rose Red (117921 $9.95) and also the Pretty in Pink (117922 $9.95) and layered them slightly off to give the shadow effect. I will admit it was a little time consuming because I'm such a perfectionist, but they are really easy to apply. Ok and maybe working at my mom's coffee table without good lighting probably wasn't the best either. LOL I actually have some of the daisies left to use on another project. My laptop is a little smaller than some out there so I didn't use them all.
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. I've had a few people unsubscribe from my blog lately and for that I feel bad. I know that I've shared a lot of what has been going on with me and my family personally, but I really intend for this blog to be about my Stampin'Up! stamping. Hang in there with me and I promise I'll be sharing lots of that in the coming weeks and months. I so appreciate all of you.
Blessings,
Renee

4 comments:

lynns said...

I will always subscribe to your blog!

Carin said...

I would never unsubscribe... that is just rude! Just sayin'

Pam B said...

You can count on me :)

Kim said...

I'm here and always will be.

If we can't share with our friends, what kind of person would we be?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails