Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Little Laundry Makeover

Yup that's it.  The little cup you see here is a laundry soap cup.  Sometimes I feel obsessed with saving things because I'm always sure there is something I can do with it.  After making it I kept thinking about what could I fill it with?  So yesterday I went and got my hair colored/cut and while I was out and about even in this freezing cold weather (minus 10 below here this morning) I thought I should stop into the Dollar General and see if there was anything in there that would work to fill this cute little cup.  Well what should my eyes see, but a bag of Lemonheads.  Doesn't just reading the words make you get that fun feeling in your jaw?  Love that sweet and sour taste.  I put the candy in a SU small cello bag.  Then I had to make a card to match.  How fun huh?  I just love all the bright colors.  How about you?

What I used:
Occasions Mini Catalog
Create a Cupcake
Build a Cupcake Punch
Red Glimmer Paper (cherry)
Sale-a-bration Catalog
Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon
Main Catalog
Elegant Lines Embossing Folder
Tempting Turquoise Cardstock
Melon Mambo Cardstock
Tiny Tags Stamp Set
Jewelry Tag Punch
Dimensionals
Carry over from Mini Catalog
Tasteful Trim Bigz Die

Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails