Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Make and Takes

Here are the make and takes we did on Saturday at my friend Anne's party.  It was a snowy day, but a few brave women headed out and enjoyed the morning visiting, making cards, placing orders and of course eating.  Thanks for a great time ladies.

I have to say that this one is so blissful.  Ok, kind of corny play on words, but it does have a calm appeal.   I used the colors Marina Mist and Blushing Bride and the SALE-A-BRATION set Bliss.   You can get this set FREE with a $50 order from now until March 31, 2011


Here is the other make and take.

I used the single stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog stamped in Real Red, cut out and then stamped again and cut the banner out and layered with dimensionals.  The DSP is the new paper called First Edition.  You have to get some of this paper for your stash.  The package contains 24 sheets of newsprint paper for $11.95 and it's a little thinner than our regular DSP so it's great for layering.  No need for ripping out pages from old books.  I used the Tea Stain ink from the Distressing Kit to give it an aged feel.  Then of course what would a Valentine's Day card be without some bling?  I punched the Heart Trio punch using the new Red Glimmer Paper also available in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  The two larger hearts are popped up on dimensionals as well.

Tomorrow I'll be back with the hostess gift I gave Anne so stop back.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails