Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tips Anyone?

Here's just a quick little post for you today.  I had to make a new tip container for my daughters since the previous one had seen better days.  They both work at Papa's Pizza, which is a take out place here in town.  I used the Jolly Holiday DSP and covered the corners with some of my retired River Rock Stitched Ribbon.  Yes, one of my New Year's resolutions is to stop hoarding my ribbon and actually use it.  Aren't you proud?  hehe  I cut the letters out using the Big Shot Alphabet die set Timeless Type and used River Rock cardstock.  This alphabet is a great size.  I love it!  I adhered the paper and ribbon with rubber cement so it wouldn't bubble and I hope makes it a little more durable.  The letters were added using my mini Xyron.  I started it late in the afternoon and had it done for Brooke to take to work by 4:30 pm.  Oh and I got paid for this project.  She unloaded the dishwasher for me. *wink*  The container was one of those plastic popcorn cups you can get at the Target $ spot.  Maybe I should make one of these for my kitchen counter. Do you think anyone would get the hint?  LOL!

Blessings,
Renee 

1 comment:

Carin said...

Very cute! Luv your new blog background too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails