Friday, July 22, 2011

Field Flowers

Sorry for not posting for awhile.  The heat and humidity have really gotten to me.  We have had temps in the 90's with a heat index in the 100's and those two things do not mix well with me.  It has cooled off a little and it only suppose to be in the high 80's.  Still hot, but will seem cooler.  I've been staying in the air and doing some stamping though.  My new favorite set is called Field Flowers.  It's such a pretty set and so easy to make it a WOW because it is 2 step stamping.  I haven't purchased a 2 step stamping set in quite awhile and forgot about the WOW factor of a set like that.


Aren't these colors gorgeous together?  They are Island Indigo and Pool Party and the stem are stamped in Lucky Limeade.  Notice the new embossing folder I used?  It's called Stripes.  Attend my Buy One/Get One Open House Sale on August 18 to see even more samples with this set.

Blessings and have a great day!
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails