Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ornate Blossom Meets Blossoms Petals Punch

I just couldn't wait to share this card with you.  I was looking at the Ornate Blossom single stamp and was trying to figure out what else could be done with this stamp and all of a sudden a lightbulb went off.  The center of it reminded me of the large petal from the Blossoms Petals punch so I got to work.  I made me an ink pad with a babywipe using the new In Colors Lucky Limeade, Indigo Island, and Pool Party.  I then stamp the Ornate blossom using my made up ink pad.
Ornate Blossom StampI then punched it out using the Blossoms Petal punch

Blossom Petals Xl Punch - by Stampin' Up!Made my flower and to finish it off I added dazzeling diamonds glitter on the petals, although it is hard to see in the picture.  It really is beautiful IRL.  I was actually quite proud of myself since this was my own idea.  I hope you enjoy it and as always all items can be ordered from me or my stampin' store.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails