Thursday, July 28, 2011

Snowmen and Heat?

Yes, snowmen and the heat don't mix too well, but this cute little guy still looks good inspite of all the heat and humidity we are experiencing once again here in Michigan.  We actually had a couple days where we kept the windows open and had a nice breeze, but that has come to an end.  Oh well, winter will be here before we know it, I'm sure.

This snowman is from the new set called Snow Much Fun (122560 w or 122562 c)  I love the size of the snowmen in this set.
I stamped him on Naturals White cardstock which was cut with the Top Note die and colored him in with SU markers.  I embossed the snowflakes with the Northern Flurry embossing folder.  Colors are Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.  I love using non traditional colors.  I'm such a rebel.  LOL!

Hope you enjoy this little snowman on such a hot day!
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Pam B said...

LOVE IT !!!! You know me and my fedish with Snowmen .....this set is on my list :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails