Friday, January 27, 2012

Mixed Bunch

Happy Friday!  I'm back with another card that my friend Amy and I made last week.  It's using the new set from the Occasions Mini Catalog called Mixed Bunch and it has a matching punch to punch the flowers out.  No cutting here!

Mixed Bunch - Clear-Mount StampBlossom Punch

I used some of the Everyday Enchantment DSP on this card along with the 1/8" organdy ribbon and 3/8" printed designer brads from the SAB catalog.  For a $50 order you would get to choose the Everyday Enchantment DSP or the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (that's 2 spools of organdy ribbon in Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral and 30 printed designer brads)

The words are from the set Oval All.

Oval All Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!You can order any of these items from my Stampin' Store or directly through me.  I will be placing a January order on Tuesday, January 31 if you would like to place an order.

Blessings
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails