Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sale-a-bration 2012

Sale-a-bration 2012 has begun and I'm so excited and I know you will be too.  So many beautiful things to choose from this year during Sale-a-bration.  If you haven't received a SAB brochure in the mail and would like one please let me know.  You can also view the SAB catalog by clicking on the picture on the left.  What is SAB you ask?  When you purchase $50 before tax and shipping you get to choose an item from the SAB catalog.  There are quite the variety of items to choose from this year, from stamp sets to DSP to brads and ribbons.  Something for everyone and there is no limit.  It's for every $50 you spend.  There's even a special deal for hostesses.  SAB is a great time to host a workshop.

I know it's been some time since I've posted so let me say I'm sorry to those who are my faithful followers.  Life has just taken a few twists and turns the last while and I haven't been very good at managing my time.  Yes, I will admit it, but they say that's the first step in changing it, right?  I'm ready to kick it into gear with our new Occasions Mini Catalog and the SAB catalog.  Last week my friend and upline Amy and I got together to do a little stamping and that has inspired me.  Here is one of the cards we created.
I used the SAB set Elementary Elegance and also the SAB DSP Everyday Enchantment.  These can be received for free with a $50 order during SAB.  I added a Big Shot Beautiful Wings Embosslit butterfly to the card as well.  The center of the main stamp image is the perfect shape for our Curly Label Punch.  Isn't that cool?

Well I've enjoyed catching up with you and I hope you've enjoyed your visit.
Blessings,
Renee 

1 comment:

lynns said...

Glad to see you are back! I really do check every day.

Love, LYnn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails