Monday, January 30, 2012

Thoughts of You

Good afternoon.  It's taken me awhile today, but I've gotten back to the stamp room today and have a simple, but cute card (if I do say so myself) for you today.


Here's what I used for this card.
Stamp Set: Take It to Heart, Loving Thoughts  (this word set is so nice and I love the font) both from the Occasions Mini Catalog
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Stazon Black
Paper: Twitterpatted DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Other: Hearts Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

All items can be ordered from my Stampin' Store at http://www.reneeond.stampinup.net/ or directly through me.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Pam B said...

I LOVE IT :) Love the color choices

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails