Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kindness Makes a Difference

Well I've had the page up on my computer to get to this post and it just didn't happen yesterday.  I had a fun stamping class last night so the day was busy doing last minute things.  The ladies had a great time at the class and we had a lot of laughs.  It's always good to get together with friends, have fun and laugh.  It really does a body good or is that milk that does that?  LOL!!!  As you know with the health issues of my family members life can get me down, but I'm thankful for the kindness of my friends.  You are not just my customers or people who stop by my blog now and then, I consider you friends and am so grateful for you.  Just one more note and then onto the stamping part.  Frank and I will be taking my daddy to William Beaumont Medical Center tomorrow to find out what his course of treatment will be for this stomach cancer.  We were happy to find out this was the place his doctor was sending him since this is the same place Frank went 3 yrs. ago when he was diagnosed with thyroid cancer.  They are a good team of doctors and we know he will be in good hands.  We have heard from others as well  what a good doctor, Dr. Jury is.  We are grateful.

Now onto the stamping part.  Here are the cards that the ladies made last night in my Paper Piercing class.
Sorry I didn't take pictures of them up close.  Maybe I can still do that and share them later, but for now here they are.  We used the NEW Paper Piercing tool, mat and templates on all 4 cards.  If you have specific questions please feel free to comment here and I will try and answer them.  You can order everything to make these cards from my stampin' store at http://www.reneeond.stampinup.net/

And so for those who attended the class and want to see something different today here is a card for you.

This card was made using the Everything Eleanor set and the Designer Frames Embossing Folders.  I had the piece already embossed from some other idea I'd had and decided to put it to use and this is what I came up with.  I always think some of my best cards come from bits and pieces laying on my workspace.

Thanks once again for stopping by and please feel free to leave me a comment.  Seems like I'm getting so many spam comments on my blog, it would actually be nice to hear from those who really do visit my blog.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee, Tell your readers to click on the photos and they will be able to see the cards close up. The piercing shows up that way. And they are very nice cards.

Bernie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails