Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quick Goodies to Share

I'm typing this on Wednesday night so it will post tomorrow since I will be at the doctor with my dad so it's just going to be a quick post here.  These are a couple of the little things I gave away at my open house last month.
Everyone got one of these little Hershey Nugget holders.  I know it looks big in the picture, but it actually is very small.  Just the size of a nugget.  Want to know how I made it?  Book a  party and we can make these for a make and take.  Contact me and we'll set the date.

This little package was in a little wooden basket and was given to those who booked a party that night.  I found these marshmellows at Walmart and couldn't resist.  They are like Peeps.  Want one?  I still have a couple left if you'd like to book a party.

Well that's all for now and hopefully the next time I will not only have an awesome project to share with you, but also good news about my dad.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails