Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Little Catching Up

Once again I've gotten behind in blogging.  It just seems like it gets put on the back burner these days.  I've been taking several family members to doctor appointments on a regular basis, in fact I had 3 appointments last week and I have another 2 this next week.  I hope it slows down after that.  Here's a little funny.....well it's kind of funny.  When I had my aunt into ER on Monday the doctor came in and the first thing he says to me is don't I know you?  Yeah the ER has been one of my hangout places the last few months.  Then on Tuesday my dad had a colonoscopy and the OR nurse asked me if I worked there, meaning the hospital because she said I looked so familiar.  Yeah out-patient surgery has been another one of my hangouts as well.  Now if I could just get them to put me on payroll.  LOL!

Anyway I thought I'd share a couple of things I've made in the last few weeks and hopefully I can get back to posting on a regular basis again.


This was really a fun project to make.  In fact it was so fun I went and helped my upline Amy make some for a few thank you's she needed to make.  I've asked her to take a picture so I can share those so I'll have to remind her she needs to get me that picture.  Hint, hint Amy! ;)

I used lots of new products on these.  Here's a list:
Stamp set: From the Heart
Paper: Ridinghood Red, Certainly Celery, Twitterpatted DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Ridinghood Red
Other: Delicate Designs embossing folders, Delicate Doilies Sizzlits, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, 1/2" Scallop Dotted Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler, 1 3/4" scallop circle

And since it's been so long since I posted here is another card I made awhile back.

This card was actually made with pieces I had laying around on my work area and I wanted to use them up.
Here's what was used:
Stamp set: Language of Friendship, Tiny Tags
Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Paper: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, First Edition DSP, Very Vanilla
Other: Lattice Bigz die, Labels Collection Framelits, Bird Bulider Punch. Jewelry Tag Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Vintage Trinkets, Adhesive Backed Pearls

Wow that's a lot of typing for one post after not having posted in awhile.  *grin*

Hope you've enjoyed it and stop back again.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

Love the projects and the card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails