Friday, March 1, 2013

First Page Ever!

Hey everyone!  How are things?  I've been pretty busy the last couple of weeks.  I went to a scrapbooking retreat last weekend to work on some of my own scrapbooking.  I  know, a novel concept, right?  Seems like I don't take the time to do it unless I go away to do it.  Right now I am at a scrapbooking retreat where I am the Stampin'Up! vendor for the weekend.  I'm teaching classes and answering questions and of course selling our awesome Stampin'Up! products.  This wont' be a long post, but I wanted to share this picture with you of my friend Kris who is here this weekend and is scrapbooking for the first time.

 
Here she is with her first completed page.  Didn't she do an awesome job?  She used the Morning Post alphabet to complete her page. I just love her, her page and her sweet smile.  Congratulations Kris!
 
I'll try and post more later this weekend if I get a chance.  Thanks for stopping by.
 
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails