Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's Renee Eve

Yes, it is that time....Renee Eve.  Well at least that is what my family calls it.  As most of you know I love to celebrate my birthday and I have a wonderful family who does so much for me on my birthday because they know I love to celebrate it.  Maybe because growing up it was always the first family thing that happened after Christmas and the start of Spring.  Whatever the reason, I do love to celebrate.  Thanks to all those who indulge me. ;)

I wanted to share with you today the scrapbook pages that my good friend Vicki made when we were at the scrapbook retreat several weeks ago.  She used the SAB DSP on them and I thought they turned out so nice.  The DSP is adorable and you have until tomorrow to place an order to get it for FREE and then it will be gone forever.  :(  So hurry and place your order of $50 and this paper can be free to you.  If you would like to get in on my Mystery Hostess 50th Birthday promo and place an order and use the hostess code   ZKYT2NKY you will be entered into the drawing to receive hostess rewards.  So there is still time.

 
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails