Saturday, March 9, 2013

What a Week.................

I've had quite the week physically with my fibromyalgia and haven't even been up to creating much of anything so you know it's been bad.  I keep struggling with it and I'm determined that it's not going to get the best of me.  If you are so inclined I sure would appreciate a prayer or two that I'd start to feel better.  For those of you who don't know much about it, it is something that can flare up and get really bad for a time and sometimes it's not so bad.  I know I don't have it as bad as others and for that I'm thankful, but this week has been tough and I pray that next week will be better.

Anyway enough of my whinning.  Onto some creativity.  This morning I came down to my office and really wanted to try a project that I had found on Pintrest.  Feel free to follow me on Pintrest under http://pintrest.com/nanakook   This was a lot of fun to make.

I used the Dress framelits for this cute project.  The dress part is the Cherry Cobbler tuelle that was available in the Holiday catalog and of course I've hoarded it and it's a good thing I did, huh?  LOL!  I took the heat tool to it to get it to curl.  You can watch a YouTube video HERE to see how this is made.  My thread spool was quite tiny and didn't want to stand very well so I glued it to a little wooden block that I had in my stash of stuff and I dressed it up by gluing on some DSP and then some of the new little flowers in the Spring catalog.  This project didn't take much time at all to create.
 
Hope you enjoyed it!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails