Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Cool Find!

When I took my daughter's car to Bay City the other day to have some work done on it, of course I had to make a quick stop at Target and see what they had in the $ spot.  Well not everything is a $, but they still do have quite a bit that is.  I found these giant clothes pins and they were a color pretty close to  Pool Party, maybe a little darker, but they work.  So today I decided I'd do something with them.  I've been a little overwhelmed with my stamp room since the flood and nothing is where it should be so it's been hard for me to create.  Anyway here is what I did.


Doesn't this make a cute photo holder?  This is a picture of three very good friends of mine.  They went on a trip and didn't take me.  :(  No actually I was invited, but it just didn't work for me.

Well I hope you enjoyed this and I'll try and get better about posting.  I know I go in spurts sometimes and I need to try harder to get my posts done.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails