Friday, May 3, 2013

It's the Weekend........Yay!!!

It's the weekend!  Are you glad?  Seems like it's been a busy week, but I'm not sure why.  Lots of little things to do, I guess and it added up to lots.  Well this week I held my Pop Up Posie class and we had a great time.  The ladies loved the cards and I was pretty happy with how they turned out.  I cased a couple of them and then one was a knock off from the Spring catalog and the other one was all mine.  So let me get started here and I want to give proper credit where credit is due.  So.............

 
This first card on the left was cased from HERE although now I see mine is a little different and the one on the right was my own creation.  I used the Tea for Two DSP.  I absolutely love this DSP and it is current available in the Spring catalog so be sure and order yours before May 30.  It really is a pretty paper.

The card on the left is my take on the example in the Spring catalog.  I added an embossed background and an extra layer.  The card on the right was cased from HERE  I used different paper on these.  The DSP is the new Epic Day This and That paper.  I am finding this paper so versatile.  Some of it is masculine while some is more girly.  It's another great DSP that will be available in the new catalog on May 31, but the good news is it can actually be ordered now since it was so popular with our new This and That special we had last month.

If you are interested in this class I have two kits available.  It would include everything you need to make these four cards.  You would just need to supply the ink and your own adhesive.  Please contact me if you are interested.  The price is $20 and includes the Pop Up Posie kit.  You will have lots of the kit left over to use on other projects as well.

Here is an extra bonus card using this kit.  We didn't make this in class, but I wanted to show the ladies another idea for this kit.

I used some more of the Epic Day This and That DSP and the Pop Up Posies kit.  Do you recognize the words on this one?  I'm guessing not. This is part of a new Hostess set coming out in the new catalog called Banner Greetings.  I had earned this for FREE last month and I'm so happy I did.  It's a great set and it's so easy to stamp and cut out real quick like.  I will be sharing some more cards using the other words in this set over the next few days so stay tuned.  This card is going out to a nice couple from our church who took us out to eat for a Sunday treat after church.
 
Well I guess that's it for now.  Don't forget to check the retiring lists to be sure you get the stamps and accessories you want before they retire.  As always if you need any help please don't hesitate to contact me.  You can place orders 24/7 on my stampin' website www.reneeond.stampinup.net

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails