Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Flower Shop Made Easy

When I got my Flower Shop stamp set and the coordinating Pansy Punch I didn't realize there would be a little more to lining this set up to punch it out, but I solved my problem quickly and here is how.

I figured out which petal needed to be on the bottom so I could punch it out.  I then marked all the flowers at that petal.  I now know that when I mount my stamp on a clear block that that petal needs to go on the bottom or the part closest to me.  I can then stamp and my punch will line up perfectly.  I figured this out all by myself, but I'm sure others have as well.  This stamp set is really a nice set and was one of the first things I bought.
 
Now to share with you a card I made awhile back.  Frank's nephew and his wife recently had a baby and this is the card we gave them with the gift we got them.  Owls for baby things are all the big rage right now and I know she was doing the nursery in owls so I chose to pull out an old SAB set and use the owl in that set to make this card.  I used new In Colors---Cantaloupe Crisp, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana.  I used the Adorning Accents Edgelit on the Coastal Cabana and the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder for the background.
Well thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll be back here again tomorrow.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails