Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's in the Bag!

I took some time this afternoon (since I ran out of flour and couldn't bake anymore until Lindsay brings me home some) to work on a project that I had in mind after watching a Stampin'Up! video.

I absolutely love the new stamp set Flower Shop and it's matching punch.  The words are from a new hostess set.  I used some of the Simply Pressed Clay to make the flowers and then I smushed them into my Pool Party ink pad.  Now my Pool Party pad is one of the old linen pads so I didn't get complete coverage like I did with the new foam pads, but I sort of like this look.  It just highlights the flowers.  The leaves are from the Bird Builder Punch.  I attached the clay flowers using Tombow Mono-multi glue since I've found this to be the best glue for adhering these.  The paper flowers are attached with Dimensionals.  I used the Stripes Background Embossing Folder to give the bachground some texture.  I used the 7/8" Cotton Ribbon for the handles.
 
 
Here is the video from Stampin'Up!  Subscribe to their YouTube channel and you can get the updates delivered to your email.
 
 
Now I've got another cake to share with you that I made a couple of weeks ago.  This was a fun cake to make because it was a little different and it was for a very good friend's son.
 

Congrats again Will!
 
Blessings,

Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails