Monday, June 24, 2013

What a Weekend!

I had a pretty full few days.  Well actually from Thursday-Saturday and then by Sunday I wasn't feeling well.  I know I pushed myself quite a bit, but when it's your job, you do what you have to do.  Let's just say by Sunday my fibromyalgia was really flared up and I spent the day on the couch.  Still not feeling the best today so laying kind of low today.  Fibromyalgia can really suck sometimes, especially with all the humidity we are experiencing right now.  The pool is open, but not clean enough to swim in yet so I know that will help.

Anyway enough of my whinning.  I really don't like to do that, but fibromyalgia is such a silent thing to others.  No one can usually tell you are suffering unless you tell them and sometimes it just helps to be honest instead of just pretending you are fine.  I just keep telling myself this too shall pass.  I have good days and bad days, it's just tough when the bad day leads into days.

Again onto more positive things.  I've got a few things to share with you that I did several weeks ago and thought today would be the day to share.  So here goes................


These were some graduation cards that I made for some parties we were invited to.  Even though those words are retired now, they will still remain in my collection.

Here are the gifts we gave out at church to all the fathers.


I found this idea on Pinterest.  They are made with rolls of Rolos.  I wrapped them with Real Red cardstock using Sticky Strip.  I bought some nylon string in the hardware section at WallyWorld.  I printed the words with my printer and punched out along with the Scallop Circle Punch for the back layer.  And then just for fun I stamped a smiley face on them.

Lastly here are the cakes I did this past weekend.



 
Well thanks for stopping by and here's to a less stressful weekend.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails