Thursday, June 5, 2014

Some Sadness at the Ondrajka's

I have some sad news to share today.  It's been a rough week for our family.  Last Friday we had to say goodbye to our 13 1/2 year old fur baby.  It was such a tough decision, but was one that had to be made.  We didn't want to see her suffer and knew it was time and in a strange way I think she did too.  It's breaking my heart right now to even type this.  She was such a good dog and always so loving.  She certainly was my pal around the house here and she is greatly missed.

This picture is of her just a year ago on Memorial Day.  She sure loved to roll in the grass.


This is a picture that was taken when we had family pictures taken several years ago.  I'm so glad we have this one.  I think it's a beautiful picture and one we will always treasure.  The card is from the vet. 
 
I'm sorry if this post was annoying to anyone, but our animals weren't just animals to us.  They were family.  For the first time in 33 years I don't have a fur baby.  They are all gone now and I'm not sure if we will get another, but I won't say never.
 
I will leave you with a card that pretty much sums up my feelings right now.  RIP my sweet Tippy Toes. Mommy loves you!
 
*I forgot to mention that this was a total case from fellow demonstrator Justin Krieger.  Thanks Justin for such a great idea.
 
Blessings,

Renee

1 comment:

Chriserendipity said...

Dear Renee,

Although I don't know you -- I can totally relate to what you're going through. My heart goes out to you and your family, as our furry family members are just so precious to us! May memories of your fur-baby be ever fresh in your mind. Blessings,
Chris in Calgary, Canada (SU Demo)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails