Thursday, June 12, 2014

Stars and Stripes

Well it's been a busy week for me and there is still more to accomplish, but I wanted to take a minute or two and share a card that I made to send to a fellow Stampin'Up! demonstrator so that she can pass it on for who it is intended for.  Her husband happens to work for the Las Vegas police department where the tragic shooting took place last Sunday.  This card is just a way to let those officers, who have experienced this great loss of two of there comrades, know that there are people from all over who care.

I was able to use my new Star Framelits and the Be the Star stamp set to make this.  Wish it could have been under better circumstances, but I was certainly glad I had purchased these on my first new catalog order.  These were definitely on the top of my list.  The little star is from the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.

 
Well thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails