Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Weekly Deals and More

Check out these weekly deals and then head on over to my website or contact me to place your order.  That is an awesome deal on those gold and silver metallic ink pads and you know you'll be needing them for your Christmas projects, so why not get them at a great price.

The catalog has gone live and can be viewed on my blog.  If you'd like your own hard copy, feel free to contact me.  Also note that the SUPPLY LIST is there as well.  It's great to print out and keep with your catalog.

Here are a few projects that I've made in the last few weeks.




 


These cards were made using the new set called Work of Art w(134111) $29.95 c(134114) $21.95.  I think this is a must have set.  Very versatile.  If you are on Pinterest do a search for it and you will find some amazing cards.

Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails