Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday, Monday, Monday...........

Well today was Monday.  Seems no matter how hard I try Mondays are just a hard day for me, but we are almost through it.  Yay!  Something that I try and share every Monday on my own personal Facebook page is one of my obsessions, passions, likes....I don't know really what to call it, but what it is is little hedgehogs.  I think hedgehogs are so cute and I just love them.  I've looked into getting one for a pet, but they are a lot of work and that is something I'm not willing to do at this stage in my life so I have decided to admire them from afar.  So on Facebook I post what I call Happy Hedgie Monday!  Some people have asked me why and I really don't have an answer other than hedgies make me happy and I feel like Monday can use as much happiness as possible.  I've decided maybe I should share here as well, so today becomes the first Happy Hedgie Monday on Renee's Rubber Stamping Ramblings.

I just pick these pictures up randomly on the net and share them.   Not sure why this little guy has mini colored marshmallows all over him, but I thought this was cute.  Here's wishing you a HAPPY HEDGIE MONDAY!
 
Now onto my project for today.  I got my new Holiday Catalog goodies on Friday so I've played a little bit and wanted to share this card with you.  It's using a new stamp set called Holiday Home and guess what?  It has matching Framlit Dies to cut these little houses out.  How cool is that.  This set has so many possibilities starting with Fall and running right through winter and Valentine's Day.  You will be seeing a lot more of this set as time goes on.  It will be available for purchase on August 28.  I colored the houses in with the Blendies.  Notice how there isn't marker streak lines from coloring?  That is one thing I really like about the Blendies.  The background paper is from some new DSP that is in the Holiday catalog as well.

Well I've still got lots to do yet tonight so I better get going.  Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails