Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lazy Sunday

It's been a lazy Sunday afternoon and I loved it.  Nothing better than a Sunday afternoon nap.  We went to church and then stopped and got hot and ready pizza and came home.  We watched the Tigers, slept and woke up in time to see them lose.  Not happy about that, but we are still in it.  Then I came down to the stamp room to do a couple of business issues and thought I'd get a post in.  I know I don't usually post on Sundays, but I've got a little post for ya.

I used the For All Things stamp set again.  Nothing difficult about this card at all.  I stamped the leaf three times, once in Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey.  I cut them out and only put adhesive on the bottom part of the leaves.  When they were applied to the embossed background it made them pop out a little on the top and give more dimension.  I made a several loop bow from the Gold Baker's Twine and attached with a glue dot.  The greeting is popped up on dimensionals.

Well that's it, I guess.  Oh no, I forgot.  I have my September stamp class on Tuesday night at 6:30.  Are you coming?  If you are please RSVP by tomorrow.  Please bring a pair of scissors and your own adhesive.  I will supply everything else for the projects plus snacks.  Cost is $20.  My regular attendees are always talking about what a good time they have so maybe you should come and see for yourself.  I'd love to have you!

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails