Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Owl Treats

Well we survived Monday and we are almost through Tuesday.  I'm not having the best week health wise, but what ya gonna do?  Just keep plugging along, cause "any day above ground is a good day".  Right?

I have my September stamp class tonight.  I think we are making some nice projects.  Most of them are ones that I've shared right here so hopefully the class attendees will be excited to be able to make them.  Class starts at 6:30 and I'm pretty much ready.  Just have to carry the stuff upstairs, but Brooke will be here shortly so she can help me.

I wanted to share something I made today that I found on Pinterest.  I'm not sure where this originated.  All I found was a picture and I winged it as far as measurements and such.

Aren't they cute?  I will be making some of these to sell at the scrapbooking retreat in mid October.  They are so simple to make with the Owl Builder Punch and the Fringe Scissors.

Have you checked out this weeks Weekly Deals?  Here they are.  Weekly Deals  I will try and post a picture of them as soon as I can.  My upline usually posts one we can share and she hasn't posted it yet.

Well I better get going.  Class time will be here before I know it.  Hey maybe I should go an catch a 5 minute nap.  That sounds like a good idea.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails