Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Much Better Day

Good afternoon!  I went to see my doctor yesterday and I am already getting some relief.  I've really had a bad flare up of my fibromyalgia again and haven't been able to get on top of it. She changed some meds and just taking them yesterday and today has been a big change.  One thing is that I slept better last night than I have in months.  When you don't get enough of the right kind of sleep it's hard to manage much of anything, let alone pain.  I am really praising God today and praying that I continue to have some relief.

I was able to do quite a bit of housework today and then I came to my stamp room to tackle some organization in it.  I get so distracted by all the cool stuff I find.  LOL!  Once again counter tops are clear and I was able to take some pictures of my latest project.  This is what I made for my mother for Mother's Day.  It's a cute little mini album.  I found the basic directions on Pinterest and then did my own thing.  Hope you like it.

Here is the front of the album.  The words are from a set that is retired already.

I used the Moonlight DSP stack on this.  The colors are Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Whisper White.  This paper is on the retired list so don't delay in getting if it is on your wish list.

This is the back flap that folds inside.    This was a fun little project to work on.

I also want to share the card I made for my sister for her bridal shower.  This is made with a stamp set that was in a Spring mini catalog a few years ago.  These are the kind of sets I hang onto because I don't buy too many limited use sets, but I really like this one.

You can't see in the picture, but I used the Shimmery White cardstock on this.  That cardstock gives such a soft shimmery feel to any project.  I used Blender Pens and ink pads to color in the ribbon and flowers.

Well I guess that's it for now.  Have a great evening!
Blessings,
Renee



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails