Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Survivor Card

Well today sure felt like it was Monday.  Thankfully it's not and tomorrow is Wednesday.  Well ok, now it is Wednesday.  I started this post and didn't get it finished so I'll just take off from here.  We are now half way to the weekend.  I have one more weekend sort of free and then the month of June will be a very busy time.  I have lots of cakes to make and of course my sister is getting married.  It will be hectic, but I'm sure lots of happy moments too.

So here is the card that I wanted to share.
I made this card to send for my Stampin' Survivor group.  I had Rodney on Survivor this time and surprisingly enough he lasted until the last 4.  When it started out I thought he might make an early exit, but such was not the case.  I've received some lovely cards from fellow cast offs.  Maybe when I get a little extra time I can get pics taken and posted.

I used all new products on this card.  First the new colors.....Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush are the base layers.  I used some new DSP called A Cherry on Top.  This has bright summer colors and is going to be a favorite.  It comes in a 6 x 6 stack of 48 sheets and will sell for $8.00.  The stamp set used is going to be a big hit as well.  It's called Sprinkles of Life and is the new Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set.  If you purchase this set which will sell for $21.00, Stampin'Up! will donate $3 to RMHC.  It's a win, win for everyone.  I can't wait to show you more with this stamp set.  I used the new Boho Chic embossing folder for the back ground.  Another great thing about this card is the only fussy cutting I did was the ice cream cone and that wasn't hard.  The scoops of ice cream were punch out as was the flag/banner tails on the sentiment.  I'll be sharing more on those in the days ahead.  I finished off my card by making a tying a little knot with some of the dotted lace trim and attached it with a mini glue dot.

Please check my website www.reneeond.stampinup.net for this weeks specials.  Don't forget that on June 2 and June 2 only you can order from both last years catalog and this years catalog.  Be sure and get orders in early as I'm sure that the website will be busy.  Contact me for further help or information.

Need a new catalog?  I've got them here and ready to go.  Just contact me to get yours.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails