Friday, May 8, 2015

Catching up..........again!

Hey there!  I feel so bad that I haven't been posting like I should and especially this week.  I will tell you that this week has been an adjustment.  As a mom seeing your last one fly the nest, it just does something to you.  I know I will adjust, but it sure is different.  I've sort of forgotten what it's like to "manage Frank" on my own.  LOL!  The girls have always been such big helps around here and now it's back to just Frank and I.   I mean on Monday night Frank was planting garden and I ended up watching Dancing with the Stars all alone.  Not to mention Grey's last night.  Sort of different without your girl there to discuss.  I know these aren't big things and a new normal will take over, but if anyone is up for chick watching TV, let me know. LOL!

So here I want to share a couple of cards with you.  I made these on my girls getaway weekend and still haven't shared them so here goes.



I've also been working on stuff for my sister's bridal shower and wedding, but I don't want to share that with you until after so that it stays a surprise.  Her shower is tomorrow so I will show you those favors after that.

Don't forget that the Stampin'Up! retired list is still going and there is still lots left.  Get those favorites before they are gone.  Some items are up to 50% off.  Also check out the weekly deals as well.  You can find all the info by visiting my store right HERE.

Also don't forget about my Last Chance Retiring Class.  Come make some great projects featuring some of the retiring products.  You can find out all the details on my SU site as well.  Just click HERE

Hopefully next week will get back to some normalcy and I can get back to creating and posting.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails