Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Best Day Ever!

Hey there my stamping peeps!  How was your Tuesday?  I hope it's been good.  Mine, not so great, but tomorrow is another day.  When I went to get the mail late this afternoon I had happy mail.  Guess I should have went out to get it sooner.  My wonderful upline Linda sent me some goodies thanking me for all the sharing I do in our group.  I love to share so it's really not work, but it sure is great to be appreciated.  Here is what she sent me.  Thanks again so much Linda!

There is a package of the Expressions Natural Elements (she also used that on the card and colored it with a marker), a package of the new Metallic Doilies and a package of the beautiful Metal Rimmed Pearls.  These items have been on my wish list so I can't wait to create with them.  Maybe I'll stay up tonight.

Here is my project for today.
I loved how this turned out because it came out just like I had imagined it.  The flowers were punched out and the leaves were fussy cut with the paper snipes.  Here is what was used:

Paper: Crushed Cucumber, Watermelon Wonder and Whisper White cardstock, Cherry on Top DSP
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush
Stamps: Birthday Blossoms
Other: Pansy Punch, 2-1/2" circle punch, Circle Framelits, Rhinestones, Dimensionals.

This week's deals.






Blessings,
Renee


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails