Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Open House Date

Hey friends, it's time for my annual new catalog open house and my BOGO sale. I will have all my retired merchandise out and ready for sale. I will have my craft fair items available as well, but these will not be included in the BOGO part of the sale. Remember this is one night only and I really need you to RSVP if you want to participate in the make and take. Don't miss out on this once a year event. If you haven't picked up your new catalog yet, I will have catalogs available along with the new holiday catalog. Hope you can come. Again, please RSVP by August 17 if you plan on participating in the make and take. Refreshments will be served. You can also text me at 989-551-1685

I have a project for you today as well.



This card was made using the set Butterfly Basics.  The DSP I used is Bohemian.  The butterfly was of course cut out using the Butterflies Thinlits and I used the Silver Foil paper.  I then added a the Bermuda Bay sequins for some bling.

Here's this weeks deals.


Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Second attempt - the colors are very pretty. This must be a new thinlit as mine has small butterflies. I am so out of the SU loop! Once again, I will be out of town during your open house. I an going yo help with my new grandson and his brother :). I do I have a large book with traceable templates that you may want to give to the person who purchases the most. LOL.
PS. I think you meant August and not July for the RSVP.

Bernie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails