Thursday, August 6, 2015

July's Paper Pumpkin

I just realized this morning that I hadn't shared July's Paper Pumpkin kit with you all.  These were fun cards to make and for the most part I just went with the directions that comes with the kit.  I liked the ideas so much that I didn't feel a need to do other things with it, although I certainly could have.  The stamp set is adorable and could be used for so many occasions.  That little cup is just the cutest!

The kit came with enough to make 8 cards and included the envelopes, stamp set, inks and embellishments.  And for those of you that hate to tie bows, the bows were already made.  That's what makes these kits so easy and fun.  It has everything you need.  You just need some adhesive and  and scissors for most kits.

Right now you can join Paper Pumpkin and get the first two months for half-off.  This is for new subscriptions only.  Please visit HERE and sign up choosing me as your demonstrator.  Once you are a member you will also have the privilege of purchasing leftover past kits and even refills.  Paper Pumpkin is really a great way to get your "crafting on" in an affordable way with very little time.  Remember you can cancel your subscription or put it on hold at any time, but once you've tried it, I'm sure you'll want to keep getting it.  It's only $19.95 a month plus tax and INCLUDES the shipping.  Don't forget though, that right now you can get the first two months for half off by using the HALFOFF code.


Don't forget about my New Catalog Open House on August 18.  You can view all the details HERE!  Please feel free to follow me on Facebook as well.  You can like my page HERE www.facebook.com/stampinwithrenee.

Hope you are having a blessed day!
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails