Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Little Hiccup

Well I had been doing so good with my postings this year.  I hadn't missed a day at all this year and then this past Sunday happened.  I just didn't have the energy to even come to my office.  I've had a couple of rough days with my fibromyalgia so I made a doctor appointment.  I also needed to see her because I've been having trouble with the joint in my thumb.  Well it's not really the joint, it's the tendon and I am going to have to have surgery.  I'm not sure yet when it will be.  I had X-rays today and then I will see the surgeon as soon as he has the X-rays.  I was hoping it might just be a, "give me a shot fix", but no such luck.  She did give me a shot and some meds for the fibro pain though and said I should be feeling better by Friday.  A shot of steroids once in awhile can get it out of the flare up.  I don't think I've had a shot since probably this time last year.  I try to ride it out, but this time I just couldn't.  Anyway I hope to be feeling better soon.  Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.  I know you are out there even though you don't always post comments.  I know who you are.  I appreciate my readers more than you know.

We got a butt load of snow the last two days and it has gotten cold.  Roads are icy and drifted.  Frank has cleared the driveway twice today.  This morning so I could go to the doctor and then tonight.  It's our first real snow this winter.  We got around 11" or 12" here.  That's enough for me.  LOL!

OK, here is my project and also I want to remind you that tomorrow will be the OSAT Blog Hop.  It starts at 6:30 am EST.  I know there will be some great projects.  I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.  So be sure to stop by tomorrow and take the hop.


Blessings,
Renee

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails