Thursday, February 11, 2016

OSAT February Blog Hop---- Love is in the Air!


Welcome to the OSAT February Blog Hop---Love is in the Air!  I know this hop is going to be awesome.  Love is such a wonderful thing and something to be celebrated every day, not just Valentine's Day.  So without further ado, here are my projects.


I was so excited when I realized that the Red Foil Paper carried over from the Holiday catalog.  Red is my fav color so this was right up my ally.  I used the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits on this card.  Don't you just love the shine of that foil paper?  I know I do.  


For my 3D project I wanted to use the Berry Basket die because I could fit lots of candy in it.  I love the Russel Stover holiday chocolates.  They usually have them for all holidays so I got a big bag for my class and then today while I was at the pharmacy I noticed they had them too and thought I'd better pick up another one.  I mean I do have more Valentine's to give out and I only give the best, right? ;)  I made the bow using the bow punch and this time used the Silver Foil paper and then layered the tag with it as well.  It was fun to come up with my phrase using several of the stamp sets from the Bloom' Love stamp set. Before assembling I ran the basket pieces through the Happy Hearts Embossing Folder, which I thought gave it a nice touch.   Who wouldn't like to receive this, right?

Well thanks for stopping by and be sure and visit fellow blog hopper Alisa Tilsner .  I've not hopped with Alisa before or at least I don't think I have.  Either way I look forward to seeing her projects.  You can find the list of all hoppers below.  There are 21 of us this month.  Amazing!  Enjoy!


  1. Eva Bussom  
  2. Pam Tetreault 
  3. Kelly Acheson
  4. Martie Pollard 
  5. Wynne Grob
  6. Elizabeth Jeanne
  7. Renee Ondrajka  YOU ARE HERE!
  8. Alisa Tilsner
  9. Maria Willis 
  10. Tina Riddle 
  11. Megan Thompson 
  12. Melissa Davies
  13. Sara Levin
  14. AJ Bodine
  15. Dena Rekow 
  16. Justin 
  17. Andrea Tracy-Tucker
  18. Marisa Gunn
  19. Anna Smith 
  20. Jeanna Bohanon
  21.   Lori Mueller 
Blessings,
Renee



Product List




12 comments:

airbornewife said...

wowzers! your card is stunningly beautiful and your basket is over the top awesome! wow! thanks for sharing ~ Pam

martiehr said...

the red foil is beautiful - i have not seen it used before. and the basket with the bow filled with goods - who wouldn't want to be your valentine? i have mentioned it before but your staging is so darn good...

Kelly Acheson said...

These are gorgeous! I want that candy...and the card...and the basket!

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Your card is stunning! Love your adorable Berry Basket too!

Alisa said...

oohhh!! This die looks awesome with the foil too! (and no you haven't hopped with me before, I'm a newbie)

Eva Bussom said...

Love all the red! Beautiful card and project!

Lori Mueller said...

I love the berry basket!! and the card is elegant. TFS!

Unknown said...

Renee I love your projects! Now I want to pull out my berry basket and make one :)

Megan T said...

Beautiful! Love the red foil!

Melissa Davies said...

LOVE that red foil heart! Beautiful Valentine gift - one lucky recipient!

Unknown said...

Very cute card and gift basket!

Marisa Gunn said...

Wow, I love the heart die in red foil, and your candy basket is so cute too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails