Monday, February 1, 2016

More January PP Kit Projects

Yes, I have some more PP kit projects for you.  These are little treat pouches and I filled them with, what else?  Chocolate!!!  These were really quick and easy to make since the kit came with so many hearts.  If you've been following the last two days, you know that this kit was love inspired.  I still have lots of hearts and banners left to make more projects as well.

I quickly stamped them with the PP stamp set and added some interest to them with the Timeless Textures stamp set.  On the one, I even used a some of the new Bermuda Bay ribbon from the Occasions catalog to make a tiny bow.


I know I've bee talking about the Wink of Stella and saying how sparkly and shinny it is and in this picture you can actually see some of it on the L.  I went over all the letters, but the camera only captured the L.  You really need to get some of this.  I know I'm going to stock up on some extras myself.

Well thanks for stopping by and I'll see you here tomorrow.  I don't if you've noticed, but I've posted every day in January.  I think that's the first time I've ever posted every day in a month.  Going to see how long I can keep this up.  They say if you do something for 30 days it becomes a habit.  We shall see.  I hope you've been enjoying my posts and if you feel so inclined please leave a comment.  I love comments from my followers.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails