Thursday, November 3, 2016

Day 3 of Thankfulness

Yesterday I said I was thankful for friends and even those I've met because of Stampin'Up!  Well the project I want to share today is a beautiful card that I received from my sweet SU friend Judy. It's a beautiful card from a beautiful person. This woman takes care of her momma who has Alzheimer's and she does it with such grace. Great will be your reward my friend.


It's hard to see in the photo, but the word sparkle has Wink of Stella on it. It is so cute.

Day 3......Thankfulness. I'm thankful for my heritage. My grandma was one of the hardest working women you could meet. She had a love so deep for the Lord and also for her family. She had a way of making all of us feel like we were her favorite. I'm thankful for the great example she was and I try so hard to be a woman she'd be proud of.

“Many women have done excellently,
but you surpass them all.”  Proverbs 31:29


Here is a picture of her working at what we've always called "the club". It's a hunting lodge and the same place I work during October and November. This picture hangs over the sink there and always brings a smile to my face when I see it. For probably close to 75 years someone from our family has run the place. 

Blessings, 
Renee 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails