Thursday, November 10, 2016

"OSAT Blog Hop - Let It Snow”

It's that amazing time of the month....the OSAT Blog hop!!!  Super excited to see all the goodness from this hop.  I went a little different than some might think, but I still think it fits the theme.  After all it's snowmen.  We have to "Let it Snow" to get snowmen, right?

Here is my card.  I used some things that haven't really gotten much use so it was fun to get them out and create even if it was a here and there time frame this month for me.


I used the beautiful Embellished Ornaments as the focal part of my card using the ornament framelit.  There are other stamp set for the little snowman if from Snow Place.  I covered the snowman and the sentiment in Clear Wink of Stella.   I really wished that Wink of Stella showed up better in pictures.  The little snowman is cut out with the matching framelits and popped up with dimensionals.  I also added Wink of Stella to the pine branches.


Here is my 3D project.  It's a fun little jar candle  I purchased at the Dollar General.  I covered it with the Candy Cane Lane DSP.  I then decorated it with the same snowman and tired on some of the beautiful 3/8" Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack.  I think this would make a nice inexpensive gift.

Well I hope you've enjoyed my projects and will follow onto the ever so talented Tina Riddle.  I'm sure she has some gorgeous projects lined up.


Blessings,
Renee

  1. Melissa Davies
  2. Wynne Grob
  3. Kim Smith
  4. Kelly Acheson
  5. Kayla McGinnis
  6. Marisa Gunn
  7. Maria Willis
  8. Renee Ondrajka
  9. Tina Rackley Riddle
  10. Megan Thompson
  11. Sara Levin
  12. Jeanna Bohanon
  13. Rick Adkins
  14. Lori Mueller
  15. Andrea Tracy-Tucker
  16. Pam Staples
  17. Justin Krieger
  18. Product List
    Big Shot
    [143263]
    $110.00




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Renee, Love the scene on the ornament with the trees and snowman. Awesome 3D.

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Oh my goodness, I adore the scene you created within your ornament! What an awesome idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sara Levin said...

The designer paper on the jar candle was a perfect way to dress it up! I think I'm going to have to visit the Dollar Store.

Anna said...

Beautiful projects! I love the ornament and how it looks like it is hanging on a Christmas tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails