Saturday, November 5, 2016

Day 5 of Thankfulness

Day 5 of Thankfulness....Today I'm thankful for the beauty God creates. From beautiful little babies (congrats to my friends who have welcomed new little ones into their families lately)to the beauty we see in the great outdoors this time of year.
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:3







Now the tutorial and directions for the hand sanitizer holders.

These are the measurements for the two pieces you will need to cut from cardstock. 

As you can see in this photo I've snipped the four corners after I scored 

 This pic shows the smaller piece all folded and just standing on top of where you will place it.

 You will place adhesive on the two strips as shown and also on the two strips that are folded underneath.

It's the easiest to attach the bottom strip first and then the top strip.


I used little thin Velcro hook and loop dots to adhere.  I purchase them at my local Ben Franklin store, but I'm sure you can find them at most craft stores or maybe even office supply stores.

 TADA!  the finished project.  These are fun to do for all times of the year as a little gift.

I sure hope this tutorial helps you.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails