Sunday, June 3, 2018

Happy New Catalog!!!

Yes, the new catalog went live on Friday afternoon and by 2:00 pm I was placing my first class order. Guess what everyone ordered?  Yup, you got it, the new a amazing Stamperatus. I can’t begin to tell you how proud I am of this new tool.  Why you ask?  Well for starters I was on a leader team who helped design this tool.  It took around two years to develope, but I can tell you it beats all the other tools of this kind on the market. I’m so glad I waited and didn’t spend my money on a non Stampin’Up! version. SU’s is superior by far!  Yes, I maybe a little biased, but when you see the features this tool has you’ll know why I say that.
Here is a video put out by Stampin’Up!  Please enjoy and then head to my store HERE and purchase your very own. I guarantee you will LOVE IT!!!
https://youtu.be/3teCr7Xo4G8

And for fun here is a recent project I made using it.

I didn’t have a get well stamp, can you believe it?  So I used one of our great new alphabets and positioned the letters on my Stamperatus and Presto I had the sentiment Get Well. Don’t you just love how the double L was stamped?  That’s an exact stamp with double the L. Does that make sense?  This card was sent to my boss in the hospital. He loves pigs and the logo for the restaurant is a pig so I thought it appropriate.
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee



Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails