Sunday, June 3, 2018

Rooted in Nature

Just a quick post tonight. This is a card I made the other day using the great new bundle Rooted in Nature. This bundle not only has dies that cut out the shapes, but some also emboss as well, like I did here with the leaves.

I chose the new Blueberry Bushel for the leaves and the ribbon and added returning color Mint Macaron and then Crumb Cake. This bundle has a lot of bang for the buck. I can’t wait to play with it more.
Blessings,
Renee


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Renee! I'm sorry that I have not commented in some time now. I do hope that you are doing very well!! I am SO jealous - this is the one set that I wanted FIRST from the new catalog, and YOU have it already. You've made such a WONDERFUL card, and if you don't mind I'm going to save my very tired brain from having to create a card, and just CASE yours - IT IS SO LOVELY RENEE!! Almost as lovely as you are my dear. <3 (I really do LOVE your card, and my set should arrive this next week. I need to make 50 cards..so THANK YOU for your LOVELY card idea!!) Hugs, smiles, and love all from across the miles...Barbara (in CA) EmptyNestMom on SCS : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails