Monday, June 4, 2018

It’s Me Again!

Hi my crafting peeps!  Can you believe I’m posting again?  I’ve found some work arounds that are allowing me to post from my iPad and I have to say this is making it so much easier for me. I usually spend some time on my iPad before bed anyway and this is allowing me to be productive too. I know they say don’t go on devices before bed, but quite honestly this helps me relax and get sleepy quickly. Well here is a card I made last week. I was still using some retired colors, but wanted to give this new set a try. It’s called Accented Blooms and it corridnates with the Tailored Tag punch from the Occasions  catalog that carried over into the new book. I hope you enjoy this card and I will definitely be showing you more with this set.


I took this picture with these flowers that were still nice from my cousin’s funeral arrangement. I don’t know if you do that, but when I have flowers and some are still nice and others are done, I pull the good ones and usually put them in another vase. I was so saddened by the passing of my cousin and when her sister offered me to take an arrangement I gladly accepted. We had been so close as children, but her path took her down some very dark ways. I always wished it could have been different, but we all have choices to make in life and sometimes they can lead to a life gone to soon. I will always love and miss her.
I’ll be leaving tomorrow morning from Lindsay’s and heading home so that I can work on Wednesday.  It’s been so nice to spend her birthday with her and to get away for a few days. Take care and hopefully I’ll see you back here tomorrow night.
Blessings,
Renee


Please note the cardstock used was Sweet Sugarplum (retired) and not Flirty Flamingo. Sorry for the confusion. Flirty Flamingo will work just as well. 
Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails