Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April Paper Pumpkin Alternate Projects

Hello my stampin' friends.  I haven't done much stamping in the last few days, but I do have something to share with you today.  I went away on the weekend with my daughter Brooke to celebrate her birthday with an overnight shopping trip.  We had a wonderful time.  The weather was cool, but sunny both days.  I sure wish I could say the same thing about yesterday and today.  It's cold and damp and doesn't look like the next two days will be much better.  I just hate days like this.  It makes my fibromyalgia act up and I really don't feel like doing much of anything, but I did get a couple of things made today.

.I got the idea for this frame from fellow stamper Audra Monk.  I got this white picture frame down from my top shelf in my office and took out the PP project that was in there and added this one made with the April Paper Pumpkin kit.  If you missed this kit, you missed out on a good one.  Paper Pumpkin kits are always a fun surprise.  You can subscribe or cancel at anytime by visiting www.paperpumpkin.com and choosing me as your demonstrator.  You can see the little squares behind the flower that I cute out with the Layering Squares from one of the cards in the kit.  I couldn't throw that card away so I made a card using that along with some leftovers laying on my desk.  See the card below.




Isn't this adorable?  When I cut the squares out I tried my best to get them even with the hopes of doing something with this note card size card.  I used four of the doggy punches that I had on my desk and then I felt it needed a bit of color so I added two little butterflies from the Butterfly Gala stamp set and punch that were also laying around.  The Thinking of You sentiment if from the Paper Pumpkin stamp set.  These projects look nothing like the kits projects.  That's the fun part, you can make them like the kit (which is what I usually do) or you can go off on your own and create using your imagination.  

Blessings,
Renee



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails