Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Retirement List are Here!!!!!

Hi friends!  The retirement lists are out and due to some computer and internet issues yesterday I was not able to get them posted.  Please forgive me, but on a positive note it may have been good because some kind fellow demo edited the Annual Catalog list so you don't have to look at all the sets that say they are in French and find that confusing.  It's also been put in a little bigger format so it's easier to read.  By doing the larger print it makes it more pages, but I find that worth it.  You can set your printer to print both sides and it wont take as much paper.  I hope you find this helpful and if you have any questions please contact me.  Remember these are while supplies last for most things other than stamps so don't delay in ordering, especially if you want something in the retiring colors

Annual Catalog Retirement List


Occasions Catalog Retirement List


Here's hoping these links work.   Technology is great, except for when it doesn't work.
I will try and post here more often.  If you have Facebook, I post there as well so feel to follow me there at www.facebook.com/stampinwithrenee

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails