Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday and While Supplies Last Special

Good Morning to you all. Well it's that busiest shopping day of the season. In the past I've been out there with all the crazies, but for the last couple of years I've chosen not to participate. Maybe you've done the same? Either way here is a Black Friday special done Stampin'Up! style. These are some awesome specials and they will actually last while supplies last.
http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_Wrapping_Flyer_1107.pdf
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

I've decided to add a little special of my own as well. My special will be for today 11/23/07 only! I'm offering FREE SHIPPING today only. Call or email me your order today and let me know your method of payment. If paying by credit card please call me by phone. (989) 453-3267. If I'm not home please leave a message and I will contact you ASAP. Please understand that purchases with this special cannot be applied towards your frequent purchase punch cards, but it is a great way to save on shipping.

I hope everyone is enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday long weekend. Stay safe and I look forward to hearing from you.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails